Friday, October 14, 2011

Hold The Press: Higher Education From Another Perspective


Today I had the pleasure to get to know other communication and journalism professors from Peru and other parts of Latin America. I attended a CLAEP (Consejo Latinoamericano de Acreditación en Periodismo) seminar.

Not only did I meet other communication educators, but I also got to experience another view of accreditation and assessment. I know that sounds strange, but it is rejuvenating to view the world of academia through the lens of another system.


I also really enjoyed seeing a convention in Lima where I was now the local and we were welcoming other visitors to the city.



Media outlets from North America, Latin America & Asia were present. 

It was a global convergence. I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment